VILLAGE ICE CREAM PARLOR
The Village Parlor has expanded to Hamilton by opening a new location in the former Hughes Pharmacy in the Davis Building on Main Street. This building, built around 1905, aligned perfectly with the style of The Village Parlor with owner Aaron Zwelling saying, “brand identity has so much to do with what is known as the Victorian gas light age of ice cream”. The original tin ceiling tiles, shop mirror, and countertop were all saved and restored to be used in this location’s décor furthering the feel of nostalgic soda shops of the past.
Design Services: Exterior and interior renovation